woensdag 25 juli 2012

Dag 338 Kerstkaart

Vandaag kostte het veel moeite om een kaartje te maken. Ik had eea te doen, vond een mooi boek , en het was warm, erg warm.
Het idee had ik wel, meerdere zelfs.
Ik heb dezelfde stempel gebruikt als gisteren. Nu heb ik de grote ster uit gesneden. Daar achter heb ik, mbv foam tape, een kerstafbeelding geplakt gemaakt met stickers en kralen.

Today it was hard to make a card. I had some things to doe, I found a beautiful book to read, and it was warm, very warm today.
I did have an idea, more than one.
I used the same stamp I used yesterday. Now I cut out the big star.
In the opening I attached an image made with peel offs and beads. I used foam tape to get some dimension to the card.

1 opmerking:

Zoe Tant zei

These are all fabulous variations on a theme and show fab use of a stamp, but I think this has to be my favourite. Zx