dinsdag 8 mei 2012

Dag 263 Medaillon

Nog steeds ben ik weg van deze stempel. Voor mijn monster project heb ik hem uit de kast gehaald, en er toen gelijk maar een kaartje mee gemaakt. Het is een CAS kaart, maar de stempel is zo mooi, dat ik die gewoon wilde laten zien. Op het randje heb ik een randje met een kleine stempel gestempeld.
I still love this stamp. I got it out for my monsterproject, and made a card with it, while I am at it. It is a CAS card, but the stamp is so beautiful, I just wanted to show that. On the edge I stamped a border with a smal sentiment stamp.

3 opmerkingen:

Ruurd zei

Oh wow! I like this one especially because of the passe-partout effect of the grey border that is broader than I'm accustomed to.

Annelies zei

Die is mooi!!

Jennifer zei

I love medallion cards, Marrigje, and this one is very elegant.

Jennifer. x

PS. I agree with your comment...the challenges are fun, aren't they.