woensdag 8 augustus 2012

Dag 352 Dorian

Op deze bijzondere dag, kan ik natuurlijk niet achterblijven.
Helaas heb ik geen echte windsurf stempels, maar wel surfplanken.
De kleuren die ik heb gebruikt zijn de kleuren van Texel.
'Groen, Zwart, Texel in het hart'

On this special day, I could not stay behind.
I do not have a windsurf stamp, but I do have surfboard stamps.
The colours I used are the colours from Texel, Dorian his hometown. We say Groen Zwart, Texel in het hart (which means Green, Black, Texel in your heart

4 opmerkingen:

Ruurd zei

Ik vind hem leuk. Ik kan de inspiratie zien. Goed gedaan.

Zoe Tant zei

Great colours and those surf boards are fab.

Zoe Tant zei

Hi Marrigje Stampin' Up! have announced that they will expand in Europe into The Netherlands and Austria and will remove country borders for selling and recruiting purposes before the end of 2012. If you email me at zoetant@live.co.uk I can send you some links so that you can read more about Stampin' Up! as it stands at the moment and we can make sure you have all the information you need for when they announce how and when exactly.
So pleased you are considering joining. Zx

Annelies zei

Ga je hem sturen?